For Effective Results
Yohan Enterprises Pty Ltd is a Registered Australian Company. The primary motto of the company is to ensure effective approach towards various construction & maintenance projects in Australia & overseas. We collaborate with global leaders in the industry to provide effective products & projects.
We have the capability to supply end to end solutions & products to various Industries such as:
1. Poultry, Pig, Goat & Cattle Farm
2. Water & Waste Water Treatment
4. Railway, Buildings & Infrastructure
5. Oil & Gas
6. Marine Industry related areas such as Jetty, Marina, Harbour, Pontoon, Fish Farms & Aquaculture
Preconstruction Planning, Feasibility
Feel Free to contact us for an obligation free quote for your projects at early design or feasibility stage. We will ensure we provide you with the most optimal solutions for your FRP & Composite Product requirements.
Design & Tender Stage
During the Design & Tender Stage we would provide with our best proposal to your project FRP & Composite Product requirements. Our Proposals shall ensure supply of Quality products within the Project Budget & Delivery Timelines.
During the Project Construction or Execution stage we will always ensure supply of quality products within the project budget & delivery timelines.
- FRP Formwork | Custom Moulding | Custom Products
- FRP Gratings & Structural Profiles | Phenolic Gratings
- FRP Process Equipments, Odour Covers, Trench & Access Covers
- FRP Electrical Supplies- Cable Ladders, Trays, Ladders, Unistruts
- FRP Ducting, Pipes, Tanks, GRE pipes, Jacking Pipes
- FRP Supplies for Cooling Towers, Railway & Infrastructure
- Pig Farm- Slats,Panels, Crates, Feeding/Manure Systems, Fans etc
- Pontoon, Marina, Jetty, Fish Farm & Aquaculture supplies
For Sales enquiries:
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: +61 421 916 379 or fill out the following form
19 Wimbledon Drive Piara Waters WA 6112 Australia
Tel: +61 8 6150 0291
H/p: +61 421 916 379
To apply for a job with us, please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to: